torstai 26. tammikuuta 2012

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY



Happy Australia Day! We are just about to head to Aussie Bar with Jasmine and Sean (our Aussie mate!).

Man last night was a big hassle when TRYING to get Sean from the airport... For an hour we were stuck tryinna get INTO the car.. It was frozen and we just couldn't open the doors no matter who we asked to help and no matter who we called (the car union, or what ever it was called, was really no help at all). Finally we realized we had to get that liquid that melts locks from the servo and we really had to run because it was 5 minutes till closing time! That bottle was good-for-nothing though, and we couldn't get any door to open. FINALLY I spotted a taxi driver and after waving to him, he took out his lighter, warmed up the key, and opened the front door just like that. LOVE TAXI DRIVERS!



Anyhoo, we've pretty much finished the bottle of Captain Morgans (who was with me at school today <3) so we are gonna head off soon. Pretty concerning though, that we are ALSO going to a cruise tomo... Fuuuu. I. DON'T. KNOW. HOW. I'LL. HANDLE. BUT, Sean wants to see "the biggest buildings that leave Helsinki every night", so we are gonna head off to Stockholm ;)

HOPE to make it out alive.

ps. I just realized that I have school tomo 12-14.30 and then cruise leaves at 17.30 (gotta be there at least an hour earlier) AND I should ALSO make it back home to get my stuff at one point... Yeaaah, tomorrow we will see.. :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti