perjantai 6. tammikuuta 2012

New Years - Selamat Tahun Baru !

New Years Gili Trawangan 31.12.2011

1.1.2012 06:18

New Years... Disbelief might be undermining how I was feeling when the year changed to 2012... The last year, kids. D-Day on the 22.12.2012, get ready.

It would’ve been a  SHIT New Years Eve yet again (zombie drunk episode, anyone?) unless it weren’t for this  German guy, Jonas, I met.

Dancing till late, realizing I had drank way too many redbull vodkas (4??? fuu) to fall asleep anytime soon and going swimming in the sea (I had to be lured in, because I was scared of the sharks).

The morning was spent in good company discussing climbing Gunung Rinjani (Indonesia’s 2nd largest volcano) and watching the years first sunrise <3



...And yeah, Someone might’ve ditched his friends and the boat to spend a hungover day with me :)(:

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti