perjantai 6. tammikuuta 2012

The Diceman

5.1.2012



Since seeing the episode of the sex, drug and alcohol crazed ”Mile High” (you know that show where the flight attendants and stewards just fuck each other?) in which one of the guy serves bread rolls on the plane with his dick in the tray (inspired by The Diceman -book) I have been wanting to read ”The Diceman” by Luke Rhinehart. I have had some misfortune in doing so, since always when I’ve tried to order the book to a book store, so I can read it on my travels, my plane has already managed to take off with me before the book has even arrived. But, this time I was smart enough and ordered it from Ebay (waaaay cheaper) and I have been enjoying the company of the Diceman.



The story goes that there is this psychiatrist, Luke Rhinehart (author and main character the same... is it a REAL autobiography, I still haven’t found out) who is bored of his life and depressed. One drunken poker night he randomly chooses to throw the die whether he should rape the lady downstairs (yeah... pretty fuckign grim, i know) and The Diceman is born.



Already since my Australia/Morocco trip I have been carrying a die with me but I’ve never had the incentive to use it (I usually end up doing the crazy stuff anyways) - Not before today!

We were drunk/hungover in the morning (well, at eleven o’clock) with Jasmine and getting our brazilian waxes done (too much info?) (ps. so cheap !! no even 7 euros, yes please) and I was trying to figure out whether I should go back to Balangan Beach or with Jasmine to Canggu. I love love love love love Balangan Beach and really crave waking up in the beach shack to the sound of the waves and I also miss Mansis (the lovely old owner lady who had a witch-laugh) and her food (banana pancakes, yummy tea and Mie Goreng Special of course!). So I reeeeeally wanted to get my ass back there and surf. On the other hand, there was Canggu, a place I still haven’t been to. I really had a right time figuring out what to do, so I took out my die.



Pairless numbers and I go to Canggu and pairs again are for Balangan. I threw a 5. FUCK. Knew I shoud’ve put the numbers the other way around! But what the die indicates, one must follow.

So we hoped into a taxi (with a meter) and drove to Canggu. Man I was starting to come down from my yesterday’s drunkness and feel tired. I was getting frustrated cause Jasmine didn’t know the hostel’s address (yes, and actual hostel!) where her ”most latest Aussie discovery” was staying at. What was getting even more on my nerves was that our taxi driver deemed like a anti-social person who didn’t care to roll down his window and ask someone for our hostel (it was actually I who ended up rolling my window down and asking Permisi, Di mana Ecolife Hostel?).



We finally found the hostel and at this point I was really starting to get my hangover munchies on. When the receptionist told us the price (which was higher than a normal HOTEL room’s) and asked for our passports (man I SWEAR I’ll forget mine) I told Jasmine I was going to bail. I swung my backpack on my shoulders and got back in the taxi of our confussed looking taxi driver. ”Can you take me to Balangan Beach?”

I thought for a while if I was cheating the die, but decided I wasn’t. I did as the die had ordered me to – I went to Canggu. Now I am happy (yet just started feelign a bit sick...) and going o nthe taxi to Balangan <3 Right decision.



PS. Never EVER have I had a more fun waxing experience than today. Imagine two still drunk girls at the beauty salon in next-to-each-other stalls (that were only separated by a curtain !!!! I may have seen Jasmine’s vajayjay oh looooord) giggling hysterically. EPIC.
PPS. Jasmine’s words after her first waxing ever: ”I don’t think I would’ve gotten one if I wouldn’t have been drunk” 8D
PPPS. Yeah, too much info but what the hell



Tags: book, epic, funny, indonesia, jurri, south east asia                     MUITA?????

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti