keskiviikko 4. tammikuuta 2012

Tree House Chill

GUESS WHO WE RAN INTO TODAY?!



Carlitoo!

He had sent us a message last night about coming to Gili T and as we were walking with Jasmine with our snorkeling gear in our hands, we were wondering whether he'd make it on today's or tomorrow's boat. Just then someone screamed "Sandra!". PERFECT TIMING. Ran to hug and kiss Carlos, so good to see him :)

 Warung

We went to snorkel but didn't stay that long because nasty little jellyfish were stinging us. We made the right decision when we swoped back to our regular surf beach spot with warungs in our hands - the coral reef was absolute stunning ! I was trying to find a Napolean Maori Wrasse but with no luck.



I was snorkeling with Jasmine and we were pretty far out and at one point I looked behind to see whether Jasmine was behind me. Well she wasn't. I turned around to both sides but didn't see her. WTF, she had just been behind me !! All I could now see was the deep blue sea... oh shit.. I swear a shark fucking ate her... oh fml.



I popped up though disregarding my idea (no, actually I wanted out asap..) but luckily saw her snorkel pipe swimming to the shore.. phew <3



Later on we bumped into Aishah with Carlos and Jasmine and made it to the tree house bar to play some cards and have a couple beers. We had a WTF moment when we asked the time and someone told us it was six... wooot.... we were supposed to climb up to the viewpoint to see the sunset! Swiftly we climbed out of our tree house on the beach and luckily we did so, since the sunset was beautiful ! Who said you wouldn't be able to see anything with a cloudy sky?



We bathed in the warm ocean before meeting with Chris and Kelly at the market. We bought fish and ate a good meal before heading to the shisha bar. It was party at Rudy's and me and Jasmine managed to spend quite a bit over our budgets on stuff that was supposed to be a mixed spirit (e.g. vodka + sprite) but tasted like ETHANOL. Ew.



I also bumped into Ben, the Aussie who had done some pretty crazy dance move on me on my birthday. Jasmine got us all three to go out for a swim in the sea and I was a bit scared of being shark bate :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti