perjantai 20. tammikuuta 2012

Last Days at Berawa Beach

Bored on the beach, I am...

The last days went by just chilling, laying on the beach and not doing really anything.
Fetched Milka's and my stuff from Jeff's villa  and went to stay at Putu homestay although it was really expensive for my day budget (well.. actually it WAS my whole day budget... without breakfast included... woot. too lazy and tired to care anymore). That first day I was just soo hungover that I went to the beach and fell asleep. I kinda had this race against time to get tanned. I hadn't cared to tan the whole time I was there, but at the end of my trip I kinda started feeling like I wanted to be a bit brown before heading back home to the cold...!
Taking photos of my jewerly, I am...


..And legs (DAMN Balinese Kiss!!!)
...Just Wishing I could go in the SEA. perkele. 

Anyway, when I got back from the beach I took another nap, and although I sill felt slightly hangover that evening, Jean and Jeff convinced me to go out with them. And I'm glad I went! We had such a good time. We arrived to Alley cats 25 minutes before it was closed and we just guzzled down double doubles, beers and tequila shots :D Afterwards headed to Eikon and just killed the dance floor. Had such a good time! I was really amazed that the guys where the ones who wanted to leave first - I mean, I was the one with a hangover and a sick case of lack of sleep. I actually considered that maybe I should just stay behind but fuuu, THANK GOD my drunken brain made a good decision for once! I realized that there would be no way I would get home - not even with a cab :D Try getting home in the dark in Berawa where everything looks the same and no one knows the street names 8) So yeah, got on Jeff's bike (wouldn't get to the back of Jean's no matter what! fucking mad man) and we headed to the servo to get some drunken munchiez... haha epic :D



The rest of the days went pretty much the same minus the partying.  Also Milka came the next day and we spent the whole day in my hotel room because of the sick thunderstorm. We went to have some dinner with Jeff & Jean, and me and Milka were supposed to go out with the Finnish exchange students/what not but then I started feeling suuuuuuper tired so I just went home (sorry Milka!). I was glad I went though. We had such a good time on Friday with Jean and Jeff that it would've been hard to top it ;)



On Sunday I did nothing but just wait for Milka to come and get me so that I could stay one night with her and her Finnish mates' villa but yeah, she might've had some obstacles on her way (like getting lost, going surfing with Kiwies and one guy getting into an accident...) so I never saw her that day. I felt so pissed off at myself for being so dependent of Milka and her bike... I really wanted to rent my own but I dunno... It was the nd of my trip, no one was there to teach me (Jeff had left and Jean was  busy with his own things) so I never got the courage to just rent myself one.



That evening I was going crazy cause I had eaten barely anything that day, all the shops were closed and I didn't have a scooter.. I decided to walk to Warung Satya (the place where we had brekkie with the germans and where we always ate with jeff and jean) and have some dinner. I called Jean and guess what - he was already there! He asked whether I wanted him to get me. When he arrived a minute later I got on his bike and told him I had to go to the ATM first. So we drove there and in the midst of out way Jean goes "Ohhh... so I finally got you on my scooter" "oh yeah... oh shit..." And then he started driving like crazy and aaaaa :D fuck. Thank god he didn't go on for that long.



BUT then Jean taught me to drive a scooter !!! AAAAA IT WAS AMAZING :D I only drove for like 30 seconds to the restaurant but my hands were shaking :D It was soooooo cool. Loved it. We had dinner with Jean's friends and had some beers  I really wanted to go out in Kuta (last night hey!) and I ALMOST succeeded in getting Jean on board. But I realized I didn't want to be on his bike after he had finished a bottle of wine (+ all the other booze he'd drink in Kuta) so I stopped pursuing him ;) It was a good decision though. I insisted to Jean I wanted to drive myself home on his scooter and I did. MAn I got hooked. NEXT TIME I'm gonna rent a bike from day 1. Seriously. LOVE the freedom of it! Hassle free, cheap, easy in traffic and super fun. Man. Choked, should've not been such a pussy ! No one cares anyways that you don't have a license - I mean, Milka doesn't have a license and she always just flashes her expired Finnish ID as her "driver's license" ;)
    Hähää! Mikäs sieltä muukaan kuin MUOVIPUSSI! - That's why you _keep your beaches clean!_

PS. My iPod is dead thanks for me being too hangover for my brain to think straight...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti