perjantai 6. tammikuuta 2012

Leaving Gili T

2.1.2012 Leaving Gili T

Lombok

I was a bit sad to discover Carlos had left early in the mornign without saying bye to us :/ We also decided to bounce since all our friends had left and Jonas was leaving too back o Bali to surf. We bumped into Aishah and Chris (Kelly had already left the day before) and said by to them! :/



We also bumped into Damien again ! Oh shit, I’ve COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN TO TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT THIS! But remember those Aussie men who were kind enough to share their Christmas meal with me, Raksu ans Jasmine at Kuta Beach? Well they had told us that they would also head to Gili T to spend the New Years so we had kept our eyes open incase of bumping into them. And actually, the first time we saw Damien (the friendliest, funniest and kindest one) we were sitting in the tree house bar and saw someone riding the bicycle at the speed of a lightning. ”DAMIEN!” I screamed. He was clearly super intoxicated since he just replied ”I’M HERE” and kept riding his bike forward without even stoping nor looking at who had screamed his name :D



The second time we bumped into himwas last night when I was taking money out from the ATM after dining at Mozart. When I got out of the ATM stall, me and Jasmien soon discovered Jonas was talking to Damien (!) – I mean, they didn’t even know each other...Small world island 8)



”Damien !!!!” He was so drunk :D He has missed his boat because he had been ”chassing skirts” 8D hahhah He was soooo funny. He was telling Jonas to take care of ”his girls” or he would ”kill ya with a grin on my face >:)” (imagine a guy that looks as kind as a teddybear saying this with the nicest smile on his face 8D). Jonas was laughing his ass off (pretty uge!) and Jasmine was giggling awkwardly when Damien was going on and on about Jasmine’s  ”flaming HULMUAVA hair” in Kuta’s night. ”She’s gorgeous!”



Anyway, so we bumped into Damien again at the harbour and we were all in the same boat !!!! :) It was a good boat trip on the roof of the boat. ALTHOUGH I was sad because I knew I was parting ways with Jonas soon since he was going surfing with this mates (”Fucking surfers... Always looking for the best wave” *Jonas just laughs*) and we were going to Nusa Lembongan (too little swell to get this surf addict to come with us). He did give me his Indonesian number though and told me a couple of times to call/text him when I got back on mainland :)



I said bye (”see you!”) to Jonas he got on the tourist shutle to Canggu as me, Jasmine and dear ol’ Damien got on the one to Sanur. Said bye to Damien (i’ll miss him...! Thank god for Facebook ;) ) and took the ferry to Nusa Lembongan. I was so _Fucking_ happy that moment. The sea wind blowing against my face, headphones on and knowing I’d only had to kill a couple days to see Jonas again :) (:



PS. Forgot to mention about this bu I had the most fail attempt in getting food and cash on New years eve’s morning. As we had gone out the night before, I was hungover and craving to get some water and food. I has been borrowing money from Jasmine because I was too lazy to drag my ass to the ATMs. When I finally did so, I realized the importance of flip flops. I didn’t get any money out of the three ATMs I tried (out of money???? fuu) and at the same time I was getting tiny ELECTRIC SHOCKS. As I have been manifesting ”Fuck Shoes” and walking everywhere barefoot, I have gotten a couple electric shocks due to no rubber on me (like flip flops). It was pretty ridiculous trying to get my bankcard out of the machine with the fear of getting electrocuted :D Later on when I did get money out, I was wearing Jasmine’s flip flops >:D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti