perjantai 6. tammikuuta 2012

Back Home at Balangan Beach

5.1.2012 Balangan Beach



So happy.

I’m in Balangan Beach (home), just played cards with Paolo and Atcha (they’re still here!) and the new Finnish girl, Milka. Tomorrow i’m gonna eat Mansis’ delicious brekkie, surf and see Jonas :) (:
Couldn’t be happier (well actually... I can think of one thing I’d still wish for...!).
PS. taxi drive here form Canggu was shiiiit. My taxi driver was the worst, drove a longer route, got lost and still wanted to charge almost the whole price! We started fighting over the sum but I ended up paying 220 000 (yeah long cab ride) instead of the 200 000 I was willing to pay (real price 242 000). He blackmailed me by starting to drive back the way with me and my stuff in... Paid and told him ”good fuckign day to you, too”

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti