sunnuntai 19. joulukuuta 2010

ROAD TRIP: Day 13 - Leaving Adelaide

Sunset @ Port Augusta


Just got off of the phone with Tom. And I feel so much better.
(Talked about how to smuggle booze to Falls Festival: buy dozzens of water bottles and place the vodka ones in the middle, hide a bottle in a loaf of bread, and pour the liquor in mini grip bags and insert them in shampoo & conditioner bottles)

The reason why I would need to be cheered up is because we just dropped Dom's stuff at the place he'll be living at and said our good byes. I fucking HATE farewells.
Naturally I was the one that started to cry first.

It was when we got in the car with Melanie and Laura and took off, when them two got teary-eyed.
"Are you guys crying?" (tears streaming down)
Both: "No" (In the most sobbiest and breaking voice one can have)

We just start laughing: we are driving a van with ALL of us three CRYING. Hilarious.

But yeah. Fucking hate good byes. But that's a chapter on its own that i'll probably write about some day soon. (The farewell for us three is approaching way too fast and its not going to be pretty.)
Oh
And I think I lost my iPod.

This stupid van already managed to gulp Dom's so I wouldn't be amaized if yesterday was the last time I did encounter my iPod. I just can't believe I lost it. It was in the front ! We listened to it just yesterday after taking a shower at the camping ground. It must've fallen out. I knew this day would come - I'd catch myself on occassions wishing I had a bigger iPod. (I knew I wouldn't buy one before I'd broke/lost my old one) The 30Gb just isn't enough (had to delete stuff to add more). Then I'd realize what I was doing and pray that Karma wouldn't be lurking around the corner ready to snagg my precious little thing.

I don't mind the iPod, I just wish I had all the music on my computer. I have some random jewels and discoveries back from 6 years that I don't have anymore and there's no way I'll be able to recall all the 5000 songs. Ain't it a shame?

So. I wonder what the _fuck_ i'll be doing on my return flight of 39 hours or so......... Musicless? oh fuck no.
Don't even have enough money to buy a new one.

Yes, I AM BROKE.
Living with a $35 day budget.
I'm actually a bit curious how i'll manage and what will I come up with 25€ a day.
Our road trip just ended costing a bit more than expected (gas).
So don't be expecting any souveniers.

3 kommenttia:

  1. don't worryyyy, mul oli koko matka just 35$/pv budjetilla ja selvisin ihan siiika hyvin jopa alle budjetin (vaik siihen sisälty se skydive ja mut tatska ja vaikka mitä muuta)!!! have fun ku oot vielä australiassa :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. siiick :O miten ihmees sait tatskan ja skydiven tol budjetil :DD

    ps. oisin voinu ottaa eile ilmasen tatskan woot woot

    VastaaPoista
  3. se autto aika paljon ettei koskaan ostettu kaupasta muuta juotavaa ku goonii......:D:DD
    oisit ottanu ! :D

    VastaaPoista