sunnuntai 26. joulukuuta 2010

Barbeque & Shtorpidoes

Had such a pleasant day: one of the boys' friends was having a party so we were going there, but before, we were having a barbie. I went to the shop with the boys but OF COURSE they wouldn't let me pay for anything.. Not the food, not the salad nor the booze. At one point when we swiched from Coles to IGA I was racing Mitch who would pay for the plastic cups and straws. We ran over to the counter an with my card in my hand I told the cashier not to take Mitch's money. The cashier looked at us suprised and with a smile on her face. She was a bit confused and folded her hand - whoever would pay for first would pay. Of course the one with the cash is faster than the one with the plastic - Mitch paid. Well, at least me and Laura had bought a 30-case of beer that morning to even make up a bit of the expenses.. (:


The boys started barbequeing and the neighbours ventured over. They had 3 cute little boys that seemed to be up to no-good. :) While one was making the food, the rest drank beer, skateboaded and played cricket. I was soooo much better playing cricket drunk than sober! I hit like 7/10 times! 8)


Mitch n Darren SHTORPIDOIENG

Finally we did some shtorpidoes the boys had been raging about. A shtorpidoe is a bottle with a straw in it. You place the bottle on your lips leaving the straw out so that the air pressure flows the alcohol smoothly in your throat when you down it. There's also other variations to it: you can extend the straw and someone can blow in it while you are guzzing the liquid which will make the drink go down SUPER FAST. Usually it is better to do this with a cruizers or other juice-like alcoholic beverages.



After a while we had to go get some more booze and me and Laura had a lovely encounter with an old man. Ok, we were tipsy, and taking pictures with this carbord man :D::D:D Probably the most fun I've ver had at a supermarket..



We left to Choppa' and Robbie's house where the party was at. Again, everyone was there: Choppa, Robbie, Nick, Steve, James, Mitch, Abigail, Emma, Darren and some people I didn't know. The boys were makign tats again... except that I guess James was being the tattoo artist instead of Abigail, the person with the real craftmanship... Dancing in the living room and playing curling at one point with Mitch in the kitchen, randoooom. I also finally got a gourp of people together to play a poor version of Flip Cup... Well, when you only have 5 people..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti