torstai 23. joulukuuta 2010

Party party party


Contiki reunion: from the left - steve, isaac, (me), dima, laura and josh

Damn it with these guys! They don't let us pay for anything! Steve wouldn't accept our $10 notes but instead ordered us some yummy pasta. ..I really hope to host him one day so I can return the favour. He has been such a good host through out the whole time (i'm actully writing this after our whole stay with them).


@ Next me, mitch, laura and choppa

Steve dropped me and Laura off at town and I was just major exhausted from all this drinking we've been doing non-stop. Didn't really feel like doing anything so I was glad that after purchasing our aussie flag towels we just sat down at a Chinease restaurant and shoot the shit with Laura. Well, we did actually have a good convo. I think we had this already in Fraser Island (drunk), when we had a MAJOR DNM, but never the less. Just talked about learning who your friends really are and realizing when it's time to stop even trying to be friends with someone. PS. I'm not talking about any of my present friendships. But yeah, good chat.

Laura mitch me

We headed back home, got ready and went to the Contiki Tour -reunion with Steve and Laura. I wasn't on the tour so I felt like it would be no fun, but luckily Isaac <3 was there! Also Josh who I met last summer (he and Laura's ex were in Helsinki at taiteiden yö, so I showed them the Helsinki night life) was there. After some beers I, Laura and Steve headed to Next, this kinda alternative music club, where the rest of the gang were. I think I got drunk. Thank you guys = free booze. Laura and Steve left earlier so I caught a cab with Mitch, Nick and probs James was there too.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti