lauantai 11. joulukuuta 2010

Life

Had a DNM with Dom again. About Life and Stuff.

He read me a couple of deep journal entries back from 2009 when he was in uni. I shared the only English one I could find which wasn't only about us three getting drunk together.

I feel like Life is unraveling itself to me at the moment.
Ian used to tell me he feels like something big is going to happen, that Life is going to change. Back then I didn't understand what he was talking about, but now I do.
Life is happening. It's unravelign itself to me little by little. I feel like i'm on the verge of discovering something huge about Life but I just don't know what.

I'm starting to understand Life more and more little by little. I don't know how or what I'm understanding, but I just am. It's happening subconciously. They aren't like thought thoughts you can put into words but more like feelings and instincts almost.

Oh man. I really can't seem to put my thoughts into words at the moment.
Just like Dom wrote in his journal "Too many thoughts. FML".

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti