maanantai 27. joulukuuta 2010

Pre-Birthday


Today we pretty muched chilled the whole day buy watching Weeds with Laura. Although we had talked about having Steve's farewell party, as he was going to the States the next day, and my pre-birthday party, cause I was leaving the next, on my birthday, to Falls Festival, I didn't feel like drinking - not even a beer - and Laura was on the same page with me.

Well things of course changed in the evening - Melanie and her boyrfirend Marty had come over when Mitch arrived from work with a bottle of Jack. "Hey, you gotta have at least a drink, I came here all the way from work to celebrate your bithday." Oh boy..



I was a freaking pro at pool, efore I had another of Mitch's heavily spiced JDs. Soon the booze was out (Mitch was super thirsty) and he and Darren left to get some more from Darren's house (who was going to the Stetes with Steve). I kept glancing at out cheap az Samsung's screen all the time to see how many minutes I still had as a teen. As I was in the garage - there's a sofa an people occasionally hang out there - with Nick, James and someone else, Steve, Laura, Melanie and Marty come there singing "Happy Birthday" with a cake filled with candles ! Awwwww, it was so sweet I could've almost cried If more intoxicated ! 8) I had no idea when they hd managed to get the cake since I was hanging out with Laura the whole day.

THE sink


Laura: "And the cake was only $1,69!" haha :D I hugged my two darlings (laura and melanie) and thanked them :) Never the less the cake was yummy. Later on, Mitch and Darren arrive with a 24-pack of canned JD. Mitch was DRUNK. He was walking around with no pants on :D We thought of taking advantage of the situation and Steve stold Mitch to "clean the sink". The sink hasn't been unclogged nor cleaned the whole time we have been staying here - a week that is - at least. The water and the dishes having been sitting there reaking of death, shit and diarrea I SWEAR. Well, Mitch being all drunk he starts to clean the sink spilling some of that shit water on the floor. He drops a plate that breaks immediately and SLIPS from the shit water landing on his ass :DDDDDD Everyone broke out laughing... IT WAS THE BEST DRUNK MOMENT :D
Mitch then proceeded into getting a mop and cleaning the mess he made carrying on to to "clean" the wall spreading that reakin liquidon the walls... oh boy :D So gross.



He then walks to the backyard and does what he apparently does a lot - gets naked :D:D:D He was trying to put on a show too but I guess he was too drunk. Finally he decides to dress himself and the night was ten times tamer all of a sudden. 8)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti