tiistai 14. helmikuuta 2012

GATORADE ME, BITCH!

What made me happy today?



Texting my mates "Happy Valentine's Day" (note, in Finland Valentine's Day is "Friend's Day") including Milka, the lovely girl from Oulu, Finland I met&traveled with in Bali.


I was wondering whether I would be able to reach her, as I had no idea whether she still was in Bali (since she was supposed to fly to Malaysia around mid Feb) nor whether her Indo-prepaid would still work....But Milka replied in 5 seconds !!! I was sooo happy to hear from her :) Apparently I had been on her mind just a minute before as she had just been eating my "favourite local food" (=padang food), aww! 8) Love her and love her blog, please do check it out: http://milkaemilia.blogspot.com/



Ihana Milka <3

Also, do you guys wanna hear how I managed to "make" 140€?


Hang around with a bunch of male friends  of which one decides to get all silly and put your almost brand new (women's) winter coat on, making the zipper brake (not really his fault, just a faulty zipper) ! Decide you'll make a reclamation the next day, but notice when you get to school, that the suede, on those winter boots you purchased only 3 weeks earlier, has torn. Swear a bit and text mom in frustration. Later that day, go to the mall, return the broken items and hunt for new ones... Realize at the end of the day, that you now are an owner of much more comfier shoes and an amazingly warm winter jacket and... that you actually managed to save 140€ from the money you got back from the returned products! SCORE.


Today I also made randomly something randomly awesome for a very special person, my little bro:



GUESS FROM WHICH SHOW THIS LINE IS FROM?


PS.So thanks Lauri for breaking my jacket, I was happy to return it as I didn't like it anyways! And thanks karma, I HATED walking with those shoes! I mean, heals during winter? Who am I kidding..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti