torstai 16. helmikuuta 2012

FUUUUCK YEAH

I FUCKING LOVE MY SCHOOL !!!

Check out what cool things our awesome teachers have been planning for us:




"Hi everyone,

First of all, I would like to thank all of you for the nice surprise that I found on my keyboard two days ago – happy belated valentine’s day to you all, too!

Second thing that you might have heard from Tero already… I am teaching Introduction to European Markets to EBA11 group and I have been planning Europe field trip for this May. This trip would be mainly for you and EBA11 (EM/EBA10 groups as well, if there are free seats left). Without further ado, this is what I have been planning:

April 20 (Friday) departure from Helsinki by evening ferry to Stockholm
April 21-22 (Saturday-Sunday) Traveling to Amsterdam
April 23 (Monday) Visit to INHOLLAND University of Applied Sciences
April 24 (Tuesday) Visit to Utrecht University of Applied Sciences – drive to Brussels
April 25 (Wednesday) Visit to European Parliament in Brussels plus several EU agencies
April 26 (Thursday) Drive to Berlin
April 27 (Friday) Visit to Berlin School of Economics and Law
April 28-29 (Saturday-Sunday) Back to Helsinki (either ferry from Germany to Finland or ferry&drive combo via Baltic states)

There will be free time to get to know Amsterdam, Brussels and Berlin as well. Better schedule will be sent to you as soon as the programme develops a bit further. 
Ütrecht last summer

What does this cost? I am trying to keep it in 100-120 euros per student, rest would be paid by us. It includes transportation and accommodation, but you would pay your own food. I know you have exams that week but those won’t be a problem. I will talk with the teachers and they will be organized either before or after the trip.

This is your chance to get to see Europe with very little investment – in great company, too! More info to come after the week 8 holiday.

Cheers!

Marko"
Berlin Baby!

FUUUUUUUUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

This would is going to be so amazing!! (As long as we can reschedule all those marketing/economic/math -finals/presentations BEFORE the trip and not after... or Metropolia's GPA will experience a major dip... ;D)

I'm also excited that we would go on this trip with European Business Administration (EBA) students and not only us, European Management students :]
Picnic in Amsterdam feat. Marty !

And hey... I've been CRAAAVING to go back to Berlin, so I AM STOKED.

ah, love life!!!!!!!

But, now, time to go pack for Poland. Flight tomo! ;)

PS. For those of you who might ask, why are we visiting all these universities in Europe: I'm doing a double degree, and a compulsory exchange in one of the partner unis is integrated into our programme. Berlin and Ütrecht are two out of the five partner unis we have in our (EM) programme. The school in Amsterdam, on he other hand, is one of EBA's partners.

PPS. I am not looking forward to that cruise to Stockholm.......... I guess I am just getting too old!

PPPS. Finally Brussels we shall meet...<3 and not only from the window of a train!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti