lauantai 4. helmikuuta 2012

Bought plane tickets

Me n Laura

I don't think i've told you guys this but I bought plane tickets only two days after arriving home from Bali. One of the first things my dad said to me after my parents came to fetch me from Helsinki-Vantaa, was that LOT was having a massive discount on plane tickets to Warszaw and that I should buy one. So no, I am not flying anywhere exotic - just to plane ol' Poland.
@Whitsundays

Actually all our family members are going to Poland - everyone's just going in separate times ;) I'm leaving first, a month later my brother's gonna visit the mates he made during his work placement and then in April my parents are going for a week (
PARTY @ OKOLO-KULAKSGATAN!111ei.)
..and la-la-luke

These 50€ return tickets could not have come any better time! We had been talking with my couz Laura that we should go visit babcia & dziadek (granma & granpa) together, now that she is doing her exchange in Paris and isn't situated on the other side of the world in Vancouver.
Three girls - one bed

So I scheduled my flight exactly just a month after my arrival, on the 17th of Feb. I'll be gone till the 23rd and seems like we will be staying at my aunt's house which i'm not complaining about (although would've been cool to rent a flat/or smthng) SINCE NO TENGO DINERO !!! hahahaaaaaaa. I have something around 100€.. woop woop. Oh well, we are experienced backpackers and spending nil is what we do best (as if).
Mel, Me, Dom & Laura @ some big az rock

AND you know what's sweet ? We will have the reunion of the DIRTY LITTLE HAMSTERS! Oh yes, little miss Melanie will be joining us too <3 We've been meaning to meet up, now that Laura's on the same continent, so when it happened that me and Laura bought our tickets, we just figured - why wouldn't Mel come and meet us too !  I can't wait for us three to be back together again.. It's been a year and a month since we saw all together the three of us  (Although I did stay at her place in Amsterdam during summer) :) Melanie is actually one of the reasons why I would've also preferred renting a flat - I can just imagine Melanie in the kitchen cooking for us three (and me and Laura doing the dishes :D) 8)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti