sunnuntai 28. elokuuta 2011

Live Through This

Hey guys. I'm terribly sorry for not posting in a while. I'm far behind in updates, but not to worry. I "took notes" of every day of my trip so it's pretty easy to recall what happened on each day. I just hope i'll be able to capture the same feeling and atmosphere !

I've been pretty busy with work - you know, saving up for my next trip... the uge! - also spent almost a week on working at & enjoying the Flow Festival which also came with the workers' after party ! Not to mention the school's orientation days that made me realize that the actual start of school is lurking just around the corner. So, haven't really had time to write my blog (although I want to!).

Talking about school. I'm super stoked and keen to start my studies though the it only occured to me today (well actually yesterday since it's already 1:33 AM. But I haven't gone to bed yet so... anyhoo) that tomorrow (=today) is the LAST day of my year off.... Whaaat really ?? How did 17 months pass by so quickly ? It's pretty weird and a bit radical perhaps to say that the past year (well my year off actually) has been the BEST yet the WORST time of my life.

It's a cliché to say "I wouldn't change a thing" but that's not the only reason why i'm not saying it. Some things you just can't change no matter how you could go back in time and want to change them. But now that I've lived through it, I guess I've gotten accustomed to the shit I had to go through. For better and for worse, I guess.

But if I could. I would do it all again.
Never ever have I had a more better idea than taking a year off and doing exactly what I've been dreaming of doing. So, do it, go take a year off and go crazy and go travel! Explore ! Meet people ! Be a backpacker ! Live a little!

And finally, miss you Australia, but we'll meet again. Of that i'm sure.

Ps. I promise to post when I get my keyboard fixed on my laptop (note to self: don't eat when you are using the computer!!!)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti