torstai 21. heinäkuuta 2011

Hookers and Chiropractics in Amsterdam

Arriving to Amsterdam 9.7



Caught my train from Berlin to Amsterdam which was a 6 hour ride. Met this cool New Yorker, Jake, and sat the half of the trip with him. He caught my eye cause of his skatebaord (:D) and we got into talking when I asked where the restaurant wagon was. Had a couple of beers with him and listened to pete & bjorn john’s classic album. Jake was pretty cool ! He had studied art and was a furniture carpenter. He had been in Berlin for a couple of days but really he had come to Amsterdam for this interview for an Art school, which PAID for you to study at their school.They also apparently pay for your ACCOMMODATION???????. He told me he had been pretty confussed with my origin, since my accent is a mixture of everything. Apparently I have a strong American accent but you can also tell that I’ve been traveling in Australia for a long time by the way I say my A’s :D (I think hanging out with Tom for the two days straight might’ve also had an impact.) Mission complete ! I’ve always wanted an aussie accent :D haha.



As we approached Amsterdam I got this flutering feeling in my stomach – I was so happy to see Melanie. When I finally saw her on the platform I ran up to her and we hugged for a long while. I cried a bit because I was so happy. I wear my heart on my sleeve hey.



We went to Marty’s, Melanie’s Australian boyfriend, whom with Melanie is currently living with. He had a nice pad in De Pijp – the hip part of town, which has no tourist what so ever. The house was almost like an hostel – Marty lived with another couple from Adelaide and they had some Aussie mates over. So yeah, it was me, Mel, Marty + this Canadian Jonas and eight other Australians. We got some beers from the local 24/7 and I saw my FIRST EVER LIVE PROSTITUTE (i’ma s excited about this as I was when I saw real live Jews... Not being discriminating or anyting but I had just never seen them in real life.. hope no one gets offended...). She was this slim, dark skinned woman and she wasn’t even that bad looking. She was wearing heals and a white top as a dress. It barely covered her ass and we were pretty sure that if you would look at the shiny floor, you could’ve seen her cuca ! That’s how short her top was. Anyway, she was with this fat nerdy looking guy with glasses and it was just so obvious what was going on. They were buying beers (I would need a fucking bottle of ABSINTHE if I were in her shoes) and I was just a bit shocked but also a bit fascinated about the situation. I’ve  read a couple autobiographies on call girls and women that sell them selves to fulfill their heroine addiction so it was just a bit intriguing to see it happen in real life. Anyway, enough of hookers.



We went back to Marty’s flat and don’t think I even finished my first beer cause I was just so sick of drinking. I was talking with Jonas and he too is a chiropractic just like Marty and when I told him I had never been to one, he asked if I wanted him working on me. Of course I said yes, I mean fucking hell, my body was violated by all that Deadmau5 raving, partying in Berlin and carrying 20 kilos of shit in my backpacks. And my god, did he fix my body. I was just laughing the whole time cause I had had a couple of beers and I just found the whole operation so funny. He probably worked an hour on me (normally take like 15 minutes..) cause every freaking muscle in my body was just so fucked. When he finally asked me whether I still had some muscles that were hurting, I thought for a second. I was sure I ad been complaining about some pain somewhere.... OH YES, my cheeks hurt cause I’ve been smiling too much :D :D: D:D:D:D  So he fixed that too 8D oh  god. But so worth it, lying on that chiropractic chair for an hour would’ve really cost me 200 fucking euros, so yeah, it’s good knowing people and getting that sort of expensive treatment for free.



And yes, I felt like a total newborn child the day after.

2 kommenttia: