sunnuntai 10. heinäkuuta 2011

DEADMAU5 - Heineken Open'er Day 4 pt. 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-RopDgjh6w
Skip till 2:47

Deadmau5 was fucking insane. It was the artist I had been anticipating for the most. We went to the front area with Edwina and Joanna and just fucking raved. We were so into it with Edwina that we took our shirts off and danced in our bras. Climbed on top of random guys’ shoulders and cheered with the crowds. Edwina sent me this link to this video someone had filmed at the festival and the person was flming the screen also – from the video screen you got a good 20 second glimps of us in our bras... hahah oh lord : D can’t wait for the official video. Deadmau5 started with Some Chords and the crowd exploded. When  Cthulhu Sleeps came on, I was froffin’. It was sick cause I only just recently (like some 4 days prior) had discovered the song. I got interested about it because of its name. I had been reading about Cthulhu, the monster, from this facebook group, so that’s why I pretty much got into it. But damn that song is so good. So simple yet with an edge. I went absolutely crazy when Sofi came on stage. For a second I was wondering why the fuck would M.I.A come back on the stage (as also she is so shit), but soon realized the difference. I love that girl’s way to sing. It’s so incredibly aggresive and angry. Sofi Needs A Ladder, One Trick Pony (man  she must want to kill that guy she is singing about in that song).. Deadmau5 also played Raise your weapon, which is too slow in my  opinion, but everyone else seems to love it. I just like the drum n bass part. . I went crowdsurfing for the first time in my life which was epic... Did it a couple of times and people were trying to pull my pants down (on purpose?) so I had to keep them up with my hands?! :D I lost Edwina and Joanna after doing this, which was waaay in the begining, so I felt a bit awkward being the only one in my bra amongst the crowd, but I soon found my soul mate aka an also shirtless guy, Sanders from Belgium. Together we danced and moshed the shit out of each other. The crowd was going crazy over mosh pits and I was taking part too, although I ALWAYS fear for my teeth and what not. The men in the crowd were fucking loosing it for Deadmau5 and I swear, I was the girl, that was the most esctatic about the gig. I don’t know whether Deadmau5 has ever taken his head off (the mouse head) -I have a feeling not – but in the festival he did!!!! Maybe we just amaized him with our passion ;) Talking about being passionate, I totally lost my shit when I Remember came on..... I mean, I’ve been totally over playing that song :D That’s like the song we played the most on our two  week roadtrip in OZ... :D When Deadmau5 walked off the stage we screamed for encore but unfortunately he didn’t come back. Oh well, it was almost 4 am already..

Joanna decided to go back to the hostel to sleep but me and Edwina still wanted to check the Silent Disco. We met these two Kiwi guys - Damon and Daniel – they had come from New Zealand to study sports in Germany. They were alright and rocking the accent but man was Daniel dumb as a brick. He had this weird kinda nervous laugh almost at every end of his sentence and he didn’t even know what a taboo was... Really?! Unfortunaltely the Silent Disco was closed but we met Arthut and Carlos ! We started to walk with the six of us and the Kiwies went to the camp site. We continued to the area where they change your tickets into wristbands and where you can buy beer / food etc. And it was crazy ! The beer tent was still open ! It as light as shit, the sun was coming up, everyone was filled with adrenalin and endorfin from the Deadmau5 concert and dancing like crazy ! The beer tent was playing music and everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves. We were sober az from all that dancing at Deadmau5  and in such a good mood that we decided to get beers just for ”fiilistelyks”. Edwina said we have to leave after two songs cause they had to catch a plane, so they still had to go back to the hostel to get their shit. As we were leaving from the grounds I heard a familiar tune and screamed ”JUSTICE!” and ran to danceto the beat wth Carlos. We left Edwina and Arthur standing on the path but when we returned we didn’t find them there so we just assumed they had taken the bus to the train station and where waiting for us there. Funny thing though, when me and Carlos were only 30 seconds away from the train station, Arthur calls us and asks where we are. Turns out they were still waiting for us at the festival grounds :D Fail. Waited for them and when we finally got to sleep it was half past six in the morning already. Good times.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti