torstai 7. heinäkuuta 2011

Heineken Open'er Day 3




Day 3 was all about chilaxing and not going to the festival cause the line up didn't have anything exciting on it (Prince?). We got our grub on with Marciano, Carlos, Arthur and Mia at this restaurant where we were finally able to get pierogies. My voice was almost finito, so when the others enjoyed their beers, I settled for a cup of tea. I've always eaten pierogiesz miesem (dumplings with meat) so I was pretty excited to discover that Pierogi Ruskie z cerem (Russian pierogies with cheese) were freaking delicious. So good. Btw, man did we laugh at Carlos’ idiotic jokes that made no sense :D He only got 1/10 right. The rest of the time we were just laughing at him, not with him :D

Marciano followed the other hostel ppl to the Festival site while me, Mia, Carlos and Arthur went to the store to buy some beers and something for dinner. We were just chilling and listening to music and soon this cute half Polish half Italian guy, Christian, who works at the hostel, joined us too. He was pretty stoked about my music and made me do a list for him of all the things I listen to :D



After dinner we went to the Molo (peer) but we couldn’t be bothered to pay to walk on it, so we just went fo r a drink at the bar on the peer. So we got to birds with one stone: the nice view of the peer and some jim beam!
We were pretty lazy to find a good bar, so I just texted Paula, who lives near Sopot, about wanting to find a good place. She recommended Stary Rower (old bicycle) and it was pretty good. Might’ve bought a whole bottle of vodka wot share with the guys..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti