maanantai 2. huhtikuuta 2012

Surfing in Portugal?



Last summer my ex tempore trip to Portugal stole my heart away.

Although I didn't see much - considering that I spent most of my time surfing at the peninsula of Costa da Caparica - the old pastel colored buidings of Lisbon, the surf and the tropical climate among with the cheap prices were enough to assure me I would have to come here again. Also, I really love the language barrier - when most of the population only speaks Portugal and the possibility of people understanding Spanish let alone English is weak, you really feel like you are traveling. Although I love it how you can get around almost anywhere with English, it's also a bummer since it takes the exoticism and feel of adventure away.



So... I was thinking maybe I should go surf in Portugal for 3,5 weeks in between Rock Werchter and Tomorrowland..!!

I started thinking how sweet it would be to rent a villa or an apartment with some mates for the time :) But... I have NO idea who would come with me. Jasmine would probably be up for it, but she's the only one of my mates that surfs and is up for spontaneous adventures.. ANYONE UP FOR SURFING IN PORTUGAL IN JULY ?

-Second picture by Rafael-

4 kommenttia: