lauantai 7. huhtikuuta 2012

Anyone up for TOMORROWLAND ?

Hahaaaa just as I suspected !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7CdTAiaLes

Six months ago, when everyone was hyping the Tomorrowland 2011 Official After Movie, E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E was claiming "they will like toooootally be there next year" ... as if!

..And just as I suspected (read my crystal ball, you know) 97% of the people would just be all talk and no action. TYPICAL!



Anywayz, i'll still be making my way to Boom, Belgium in the end of July, although I have no fucking idea who is  actually going... Better purchase a ticket now (ticket sale starts in 13,5 hours!) than cry later ;) So will be interesting.. Will I be heading to this festival all by myself? Heard at least that some Aussie mates might be going (at least they're buying their tickets tomo!).

IS ANYONE GOING? Wouldn't mind the company.

2 kommenttia: