perjantai 20. huhtikuuta 2012

Eurotrip

My god.. and here we go again.



Yesterday I was at Helsinginkadun Approt.. so basically a pub crawl with your classmates in your overalls......... I counted today at least 12 stamps (1 stamp for each drink per bar) and that doesn't include the double dirnks I had at some places, the shots Gleb bought for everyone, Circus' drinks nor the many drinks me, Otto and Lauri had after everyone left home..... And yet, I still don't have the patch from Apport :D Go me.



Anyways... Tomo out EM + EBA degree students are leaving on a Eurotrip. I'm understating this when I say that I'm a bit scared. Fingers crossed that everything will go alright on this 9 day bender and that I'll be able to study for my economics + accounting exams and complete all the ten thousand BizCom assignments I haven't been bothered to do. So basically, if I succeed in those, I might blog from the road. After all, we will be spending heaps of time on the bus (as long as i'm not nurturing my hangovers and I get to read all the chapters I have some free time for writing!)

Life's prettier from inside a beer glass (waterbeerproof cameras ftw!)

Here's our new, updated timetable
Programme:

Friday 20th - departure from Helsinki center at 15:45 - ferry to Stockholm
Saturday 21st - bus drive from Stockholm to Copenhagen
Sunday 22nd - bus drive from Copenhagen to Amsterdam
Monday 23rd - visit to INHOLLAND University of Applied Sciences, sightseeing in Amsterdam
Tuesday 24th - visit to Utrecht University of Applied Sciences - drive to Brussels
Wednesday 25th - visit to European Parliament, Helsinki EU office, sightseeing in Brussels
Thursday 26th - Drive from Brussels to Berlin
Friday 27th - Visit to Berlin School of Economics and Law, company visit, Berlin sightseeing
Saturday 28th - Drive to Poland, ferry to Sweden
Sunday 29th - ferry from Stockholm to Helsinki


You should see the power point slides Marko, our awesome teacher sent us on out timetable... It's fucking HECTIC. The best part though:

"Few other things to remember:

- As you are all our students it means you know your responsibilities in general – we have tight schedule throughout the trip so bus won’t really wait for anyone. Be it Stockholm, Amsterdam or Berlin, they have cheap flights back to Helsinki should you miss the bus J Also, special reminder for those wishing to party like there is no tomorrow on the first night – mind the others, we won’t have time to stop for extra breaks."

haha :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti