tiistai 10. huhtikuuta 2012

"Yesterday is history, today is a gift, the next 60 minutes is mystery... waiting in line for #tomorrowland"



Ok... I'm just gonna update my blog although I have no time and I should be studying (we are leaving on the 20th for our Eurotrip but due to tutoring at the entrance exams among tons of other things, I have only 7 days left to complete all my projects, assignments and read the required million chapters for 5 exams).

It's just that I overdosed on caffeine YET AGAIN and I can't sit still... When will I learn that if I consume a can of energy drink / a cup of coffee, I can't concentrate at all? Although I know my lack of tolerance for caffeine I ALWAYS dismiss this fact and end up wasting the day jittering and bouncing around...



So anyway... Didn't end up getting the Tomorrowland tickets... SO CHOKED !!!
I was on tomorrowland's website well before the ticket sale and I got in the queue with a "wait for 2 minutes"-  nevertheless I got redirected to the purchase site only 25 minutes later.. I was about to purchase four 3-day tickets along with camping ticket (for me + my class mates and her ppl) when an error occured?!? "Payment unauthorized" ummm.. what the fuck ?

Luckily I had another tab opened so I didn't have to queue again - I got in the purchase phase right away. I tried to purchase 4 x fri + sat + sunday -tickets + camping. "Payment unauthorized" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDING ME???



After 2 hours of lining, whining and crying on Twitter (sorry about the tens of thousands of rants posted) I admitted, the tickets had ran out. They were actually sold out in 45 minutes but Tomorrowland was confirming with the banks whether the payments had gone thorough - that's why the final info only came 2 hours later. It's just so unfair.. to this day I still have no idea why it wouldn't accept my payment.. :( I've purchased tons of stuff from sites and even bought festival tickets from ANOTHER BELGIAN festival so I really can't figure out what's the deal..

I'm just so choked because this has never happened to me - If I decide I'm going somewhere, I'm really going to make it happen. It all just depends on me -  Well, not this time.



Well anyway, guess I'll just have to make CREAMFIELDS happen ;) I was DYING to go there last year but couldn't due to school. This year's the line up looks ever better (BETTER THAN TOMORROWLANDS BY A MILLION! Actually Tomorrowland's was quite poor [at least byt the looks of what they've announced so far]) and since i'll be a second grader in Fall, my school starts a week later ;)



Who's in? ;)

PS. Did anyone else have the displeasure of experiencing Tomorrowland's shit-of-a-queuing-system?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti