maanantai 19. maaliskuuta 2012

Set Me Free

Every once in a while I get this feeling:



Kinda getting anxious here... I should be surfing, sleeping in a beach shack and walking barefoot... Living life the way I want it. Not the way I should live it.

I'm slightly freaked out that although I have quite the freedom here (since I do get to backpack twice a year; during chrissie I have a month off of school and I have a nice 3 month summer vacation) - I'll be completely unchained only after three years...  and I'll be turning 25 that year. fuuuuuuu. I should be living my life NOW.

But. yeah. I'm gonna finish school - or at least keep on going as long as this motivation remains. I guess I just need to distract myself until then - music, parties and mini-traveling until I set myself completely freeee.

And hey, it's not like i'll be in Finland for that long anymore... :) 2013 Fall I'm off to Madrid to do my exchange and on my fourth year (2014-2015) I have my five month working holiday abroad.



Life's pretty good. Just gotta remember it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti