maanantai 5. maaliskuuta 2012

Graduate, pack your bag & GO !

Guess what I did yesterday...

..Opened up a new savings account !

The though of having a separate account for my current (aka next) travels and future (aka after graduation escape) had been fluttering in my mind for quite some time now and today I finally logged in to my account (nice balance of 0,00€ on current and savings account btw) to see whether they provided some info on it online. And wála, after 5 min I had created a new account ;) The best part is that I could name my account appropriately ;)

So from now on, each month 200€ will be deposited to my [future] BACKPACKING -account. I'll have 8500€ by the end of September 2015 (Figured it would be the right time to leave to AUS, just like last time) + way more, when i've finished writing my thesis in Spring and started working full-time. So I should be aight ;)

I have sick plans and I'm gonna be traveling for 2 years after I graduate + who knows where the wind will carry me & whether i'll ever come back to Finland !

1 kommentti: