sunnuntai 18. joulukuuta 2011

Arriving at Kuta, Bali



Lentoemäntä ja vierustoverit sai olla herättelemäs mua, kun oltiin laskeutumassa, koska olin niin tokkurassa. Hei wtf, miks mä kirjotan suomeks? :D Anyhoo, so looked out of the window and just though ”fucking wet season”. Trying to stay positive though! ps. how cool was the volcano/mountain rising above the clouds?!



As we were landing, they made an announcement that ”human trafficing in Indonesia is highly restriced”.. Alrighty, good that I left my slaves back home then.. Also, when I went to buy a visa (US$25) I saw these ”Death Sentence for Srug Trafficking” and just though ”oh god, i hope no one has put naything in my bag”.. getting slightly paranoid hey?



Getting out of the airport felt mad – Balinese men hussling you to come into their taxi. Filmed a couple of videos for you, so watch em:







As we arrived to our hostel I agreed to give my taxe driver 10 000 rupiahs more, since he hadn’t been lying: there was traffic + he was nice. Well, actually I ended up paying 5 000 more still, since he didn’t have any change. oh well. Note, a euro is almost 12 000 rupiahs.

The afternoon went by getting money from the atm, buying shampoo & conditioner and necesities like that.
Would you believe that this was at the airport ?!

Oh and le fuck, I realized I forgot to transfer photos + videos from last night on my laptop so [as I am irting this the mornign after]... I’ll make a post about last evening later. BESIDES, I want to surf.

I’m out!

5 kommenttia: